Graz's Builds, Guides, and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high end pve guides, builds, and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register to be able to post Replies!!!!!

Bogroot Growth's Speed Clear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graz
Admin

Bogroot Growth's Speed Clear Empty
PostSubject: Bogroot Growth's Speed Clear   Bogroot Growth's Speed Clear Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Tanks:
[build prof=A/E air=6 dead=11 sha=12+3+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Dark Escape][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
[build prof=A/E air=6 dead=11 sha=12+3+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form]["Finish Him!"][Dark Escape][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
100b Warriors:
[build prof=W/A str=12+1 swo=12+1+1 sha=3][Enraging Charge][Whirlwind Attack]["For Great Justice!"][Hundred Blades][Signet of Stamina][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
[build prof=W/A str=12+1 swo=12+1+1 sha=3][Enraging Charge][Whirlwind Attack]["For Great Justice!"][Hundred Blades][Signet of Stamina][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
Porogons:
[build prof=P/Rt res=10 comma=10+1+3 lea=11+1]["Incoming!"]["Fall Back!"]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Optional][Vocal Was Sogolon]["We Shall Return!"]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
[build prof=P/Rt res=10 comma=10+1+3 lea=11+1]["Incoming!"]["Fall Back!"]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Optional][Vocal Was Sogolon]["We Shall Return!"]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
MoP Nuker:
[build prof=N/R sou=4+1 cur=12+1+1 beast=10 wilderness=7][Mark of Pain][Weaken Armor][Barbs]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Edge of Extinction][Melandru's Resilience]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
Explosive Aura:
[build prof=Rt/N death=3 res=12+1 spa=12+1+1][Resilient Weapon][Protective Was Kaolai]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Aura of the Lich][Explosive Growth][Death Pact Signet]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Escape][/build]
Back to top Go down
https://graz.board-directory.net

Bogroot Growth's Speed Clear
Page 1 of 1