Graz's Builds, Guides, and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high end pve guides, builds, and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register to be able to post Replies!!!!!

Dayway Speed Clear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graz
Admin

Dayway Speed Clear Empty
PostSubject: Dayway Speed Clear   Dayway Speed Clear Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm

[build prof=A/Me Shadow=12+1+3 Domin=11 Inspi=6][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Channeling][Empathy][Ether Nightmare][Cry of Pain][Radiation Field][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/Me Shadow=12+1+3 Domin=11 Inspi=6][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Channeling][Empathy][Ether Nightmare][Cry of Pain][Radiation Field][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/D Shadow=12+1+3 Scythe=10 Crit=8 Dead=2][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Asuran Scan][By Ural's Hammer!][Aura of Holy Might][Shadow Refuge][Way of the Master][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=Rit/R Chann=12+1+1 Beast=9 Spawn=9 Resto=2][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Painful Bond][Pain Inverter][Summon Spirits][Edge of Extinction][Feast of Souls][Flesh of my Flesh][/build]
[build prof=E/Mo Energy=10+3+1 Prot=11 Fire=10][Elemental Lord][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][Burning Speed][Flame Djinn's Haste][Flame Burst][Optional][Protective Bond][/build]
[build prof=A/E Shadow=12+1+3 Earth=12 Deadly=3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][By Ural's Hammer][I am Unstoppable][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/E Shadow=12+1+3 Earth=12 Deadly=3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][By Ural's Hammer][I am Unstoppable][Death's Charge][/build][build prof=A/E Shadow=12+1+3 Earth=12 Deadly=3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][By Ural's Hammer][Shadow Refuge][Death's Charge][/build]
Back to top Go down
https://graz.board-directory.net
Piercing

Dayway Speed Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayway Speed Clear   Dayway Speed Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Make tactics for this shit. Pug vs exp.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Admin

Dayway Speed Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayway Speed Clear   Dayway Speed Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm

It'll be done soon. It'll be in the "guides" section.
Back to top Go down
https://graz.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Dayway Speed Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayway Speed Clear   Dayway Speed Clear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dayway Speed Clear
Page 1 of 1